The Top 5 Entry Level Camera Drones
Posted in : Uncategorized on by : Mary Tags: Parrot bebob 2 made it on the list.
- Camera drones background
- The top 5 camera drones
- Why Parrot Bebob 2 made it to the list
Camera drones have come a long way from being invented. The innovation has been outstanding that it is now being mass produced for use commercially, instead of just for military purposes only. Quadcopters as others coin it, is now being used for other purposes like aerial photography, crop survey, wildlife preservation and many more. Drones have already made a huge impact in terms of aerial photography as it is now quite easy to take aerial shots of breathtaking view, crowds in a festival and other amazing scenes that were not possible before, unless you were riding a helicopter.
Now, let’s list the 5 best camera drones so that beginners will be able to get a clear picture of which drones to go for when shopping. On a sidenote, my favorite, Parrot Bebob 2 made it on the list.
- DJI Phantom 3 Advanced – widely considered as the best camera drone for both beginners and professionals, it has a good balance of high quality footage and great drone features.
- Parrot BeBop 2 – an entry level drone that is very cheap compared to other brands. But, rest assured that you will get your money’s worth with this piece of equipment.
- DJI Phantom Inspire 1 – a high end camera drone that produces high quality images and videos. You will really get what you pay for.
- Blade Chroma 4K – a great choice for beginners as well as professional “dronies”. It has a variety of smart modes that is very impressive. It is a little more expensive compared to the other high end drones.
- 3D Robotics Solo – although it doesn’t come with a built-in camera, it does have a GoPro ready mount. You can then use your GoPro to film footages. Due to it not having a built-in camera, its flight time is a little higher compared to the others on the list.
Great drones abound online, in the same way that a lot of healthy supplements are in bunches on the need, that is, if you have these iherb codes with you (iherb,com). Nevertheless, these are the top 5 entry level camera drones you can get online, and don’t forget to try that Parrot one. What a way to enhance your photography with the coolest gadgets on the web.
Parrot bebob 2 made it on the list mainly because of its price range. Overall, it is not a very impressive drone, but it does the job for a lower cost. That is why it is very popular with the “dronies”. Get any of these drones listed above and I assure you that you won’t regret it.